The Ben Sit-Stand Desk is one of the most versatile desk options available. It easily transforms from a seated position to a fully functional stand up desk with the flip of a lever. Perfect for a secondary work space, library, common area or anywhere else a multifunctional workspace is needed. A footrest adds comfort and stability. The laminate finish is sure to complement and enhance any environment from modern to traditional. The desktop is constructed of a thermal fused melamine laminate that is 1-inch thick and finished with a black T-Mold edge band. Laminates are scratch, stain and scald resistant and wipe clean easily. Pair with the Ben Sit-Stand Stool for a truly versatile workstation.
- Dimensions (Overall): 29 Inches (H) x 26 Inches (W) x 20 Inches (D)
- Weight: 41 Pounds
- Material: Metal (Frame)
- Surface Material: Melamine
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Flip a lever underneath the desk surface to easily transform from a seated position to a fully functional stand up desk
- Adjusts in height from 29 to 44 inches
- Thermal fused melamine laminate desktop is scratch, stain and scald resistant and wipes clean easily
- Footrest adds comfort and stability to the durable, wide angle base
- Adjustable non-skid glides help keep the desk in place and two hidden casters make moving the desk easy
There are no reviews yet.