By combining a trio of distinct materials into an industrial modern design, the Bush Furniture Anthropology 60W Glass Top Writing Desk offers a unique workspace solution that’s equal parts style, function and durability. A raised glass surface creates plenty of room underneath the Desk to store paperwork and office supplies, so the materials you need to take on your next project or assignment are never out of reach. The versatile 60W x 24D x 30H design can also serve as a sofa table, console table or entryway table and is finished on all sides to look great facing any direction. Sturdy metal framework supports the glass desktop for a weight capacity of 150 pounds and provides a perfect complement to the shelf’s Rustic Brown finish for an on-trend reclaimed appearance. This glass computer desk with storage is tested to meet ANSI/SOHO quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. See the Anthropology Collection’s full range of home furnishings to expand your living space with modern industrial style.
- Dimensions (Overall): 30 Inches (H) x 60 Inches (W) x 23.98 Inches (D)
- Weight: 78 Pounds
- Material: Steel (Frame)
- Surface Material: Glass
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Storage Features: Open Storage Shelf
- 60W x 24D raised glass surface creates space below for storing paperwork and supplies
- Versatile 30H design allows the Writing Desk to serve as a sofa table, console table or entryway table
- Sturdy metal frame provides structural strength and adds to the office desk’s modern industrial aesthetic
- Work surface supports up to 150 pounds
- Glass top table desk is finished on all sides for flexible placement
- Accepts Anthropology Non Handed Return (sold separately) to form an L Shaped Desk
- Coordinates with a variety of Anthropology Collection products to expand your home furnishings as needed
- Tested to meet ANSI/SOHO quality standards for safety and performance
There are no reviews yet.