By combining a trio of distinct materials into an industrial modern design, the Bush Furniture Anthropology 48W Glass Top Writing Desk offers a unique workspace solution that’s equal parts style, function and durability. A floating shelf sits beneath the glass surface to keep office supplies and work-in-progress close by while still allowing for plenty of leg room. An ideal choice for working in compact areas, the versatile 48W x 24D x 30H Desk design can also serve as a sofa table, console table or entryway table and is finished on all sides to look great facing any direction. Sturdy metal framework supports the glass desktop for a weight capacity of 150 pounds and provides a perfect complement to the shelf’s Rustic Brown finish for an on-trend reclaimed appearance. This glass computer desk with storage is tested to meet ANSI/SOHO quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. See the Anthropology Collection’s full range of home furnishings to expand your living space with modern industrial style.
- Dimensions (Overall): 30 Inches (H) x 47.95 Inches (W) x 23.98 Inches (D)
- Weight: 51 Pounds
- Material: Steel (Frame)
- Surface Material: Glass
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Storage Features: Open Storage Shelf
- 48W x 24D Glass Top Desk provides an ideal workspace solution for compact areas
- Floating storage shelf holds paperwork and supplies while still leaving a comfortable amount of legroom
- Sturdy metal frame provides structural strength and adds to the office desk’s modern industrial aesthetic
- Work surface supports up to 150 pounds
- Glass top table desk is finished on all sides for flexible placement
- Versatile 30H design allows the Writing Desk to serve as a sofa table, console table or entryway table
- Coordinates with a variety of Anthropology Collection products to expand your home furnishings as needed
- Tested to meet ANSI/SOHO quality standards for safety and performance
There are no reviews yet.